Paul Labis: This is a personal blog where everyone can read my experiences, ideas and thoughts about programming, latest gadgets and other information technology related topics, lifestyle and many other stuff I would like to share to the public.

I'm still breathing

It's been a while since my last post! I had been very busy lately with my work... I miss writing articles. After weeks of hardcore work, I've learn a lot about spring and jetty and I would say, its worth working hard.

I have this task of setting up a project for development. Its a web application for testing. I've learned embedding jetty in a spring application implementing MVC(Model View Controller) design pattern. Other than that, it builds character. Patience really was important.

Anyway, not good sharing my story. Anyway, I can't wait to share my learnings. Later I'll write about those things I've learned..Just the basics..